You are here

I need to get this site up and running soon but I'm having serious issues with the formatting of the About Us page.

The formatting of the About Us page looks good on the About page itself but it looks like crap on the Home Page...
If I try to format the About Us page from within the WordPress console the html tags also appear on the Home Page...

I noticed that this was a known issue but was wondering if you could direct me to the .php file/s to try and fix this myself if a fix isn't imminent...

I was also curious if it is possible to have 2 About Us pages on the Home Page or what is a decent minimal page/section I can attach to the Home Page?

Thank you in advance!

Recent Review

Supporter's picture

Supporter

Hello you !
Thank you for purchasing W&M theme.

I think I don't fully your problems, so you should give me a screenshot of the errors or wp admin access account. I will check more clearly and solve it for you.

NOTE: Please be sure that you choose checkbox Private Message under to keep your site's infomation in secret ;)

KidiTran - Support Team.

wp_stress

Hi Kiditran!

My About issue is pretty much the same as previously reported here:

http://awethemes.com/forum/theme-support/wm/143

The site I am currently working on is: http://www.muellerjacobs.com

I had to hack the About Section of the theme to get the Mission portion and picture right after the main About Section.

Right now I am having a hard time with the logo on the navbar. Basically I need 2 separate logos:

1 logo in the slider of the homepage and 1 separate logo in the navbar.

I know the theme wasn't designed for that but its still producing a bug because if you shrink the browser anywhere under 760px, the main logo shows but the theme default logo shows up in the navbar.....

Where in the code can I replace the navbar image to another image?

This is my understanding of the theme code:

homepage.php points the navbar --> to the get_header() function which points the navbar to --> config/walker_nav_menu.php

now what do I have to change to replace the navbar logo???

Supporter's picture

Supporter

Hello you !

Sorry for being lated to respond for you.

I have just view your site , it is perfect and so beautiful. Have you got to need any assistance from me ?

KidiTran - Support Team.