You are here

natbowstreet
Sun, 12/21/2014 - 11:24
Header Logo and Background Tint

Hi,

I want to make the logo size bigger on the header homepage, change pixel width in customise doesn't change it.
I also want to remove the tint to the top header section background but can't find the module to do so.

Thanks for creating such an awesome theme, i love it!

Supporter's picture
SupporterStaff
Sun, 12/21/2014 - 22:30

Hi Nat !

Thank for being interested in our "WM" theme !

I want to make the logo size bigger on the header homepage, change pixel width in customise doesn't change it.

Please give me a link to your site , i need to see more specific about your logo to suggest better for you.

I also want to remove the tint to the top header section background but can't find the module to do so

Unfortunately, this option don't have in our theme, this have to need some custom CSS. So please give me wp admin access account and what color background you want change ?

KidiTran !

Supporter's picture
SupporterStaff
Tue, 12/23/2014 - 23:50

HI Nat !

I cannot access your site , it noticed that :

-------------------------------------------

UNDER MAINTENANCE

We are very sorry for the inconvenience we are working hard on a shiny new website. You can still contact me via facebook and twitter

-------------------------------------------

KidiTran !

Supporter's picture
SupporterStaff
Mon, 12/29/2014 - 22:10

Hey you , please check your site, everything work properly your ideas ;)

KidiTran !

natbowstreet
Tue, 01/06/2015 - 06:46

Hi sorry to chase you up but these are the only issues that are preventing me from launching my new website.

Many thanks for your help

Supporter's picture
SupporterStaff
Tue, 01/06/2015 - 22:04

okay, sory for being late to answer you ;)

In today, I'm going to consider all of your problem. When you should refer to this document: http://awethemes.com/docs/wm

KidiTran

natbowstreet
Wed, 01/07/2015 - 04:44

Thats great! thank you very much

natbowstreet
Fri, 01/09/2015 - 03:24

Can you please look into my 3 issues please.

I  desperately need to launch the new website as I'm loosing business but these issues are stopping me, have checked through the documentation you posted but there's nothing regarding my issues. 

natbowstreet
Fri, 01/09/2015 - 03:25

1. How do i adjust the tint on the header background? 

2. I need to completely remove the blog part of the website, when clicking some links in portfolio and other sections its going to the blog that I dont want to use at all.

3. The major problem I'm having is that the portfolio section is only displaying 10 projects at a time, I need much more than this

Once again many thanks for your help and patience

Supporter's picture
SupporterStaff
Mon, 01/12/2015 - 02:11

Hello Natbowstreet

1. How do i adjust the tint on the header background? 

Currently, this theme hasn't got setting for this. Thus, if you want to adjust the tint, you need to modify a snippet of CSS code. Please tell more clearly your requirements , i will hellp for you.

2. I need to completely remove the blog part of the website, when clicking some links in portfolio and other sections its going to the blog that I dont want to use at all.

"The blog part of the website>> your mean is Latest Post section ?

About Link in porfolio, I need to modify a bit of theme's code core. So, please give me your wp admin access and FTP account.

3. The major problem I'm having is that the portfolio section is only displaying 10 projects at a time, I need much more than this

Going to Setting > Reading and setting for Blog pages show at most is that 10

Hope this is helpful.

KidiTran.

natbowstreet
Tue, 01/20/2015 - 14:17

Thanks for your response i have been working on the sites content for the past week so it's all finalised for these final tweaks. 

Header Background
i want the automatic tint completely removed so then i can just adjust the header image to suit.

Blog
I want all links that could lead to the blog removed, for example the links that are in the text of the portfolio items. 

Portfolio
I've now edited this and the number of items are displaying correcting.

I've sent you my login details in a previous post

Supporter's picture
SupporterStaff
Thu, 01/29/2015 - 02:24

Hello  Natbowstreet !

I readed over and over again all your requirements, but really i still dont's understand what your meaning is . So, you can contact me via skype ? We will discuss and find out resolution about that problems.

My Skype: kidiwp

KidiTran - Support Team.