You are here

turundusteenused
Wed, 11/14/2018 - 06:49
Problem with customizing theme

Hello,

I've been using your template from 2015 already, 1. after several updates Theme options dissapeared - im not able to make any changes regarding my themplate: no colours, no logos, no menu positions.

2. Although I used to set my website header type "Left logo" some pages (read posts and room-types) still occur with "center logo" settings. where can i fix it?

Also recently joined Awethemes membership, by paying 89€, but after several Awebooking updates some errors are being fixed but always new ones occur.  After the latest  update the Room type single view is a disaster!!!

3. Rooms page logigally shoud display an exerpt of the specific room page but displays the whole page's text

4. Rooms page's all texts is on top of the page behind the sticky menu and you can't fix it even by adding ad AWE Header, some parts still vill be on top of the page.

5. Gallery - what is this? only a small thumbnails, there's no gallery function.

Yes i bought a theme 3 years ago, but recently invested 89€ for your company, I would expect to get decent product for that, or please return my money.

Thank you in advance

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Fri, 11/16/2018 - 02:32

Hello

Did you update from Awebooking 2.x to 3.x?

Our plugin Awebooking 2.x was stopped already. The new version 3.x is different from old version. That's why your data will not be kept completely after update from 2.x to 3.x. You need to rebuild data or reinstall from beginning

You can review booking system here https://docs.awethemes.com/awebooking/getting-started/overview/

It is more flexible and powerful than old version

So, please consider if our new version meets your expectation.

Thank you