You are here

ceonwa
Tue, 10/16/2018 - 04:03
Problems With Awebooking Email Settings And UserProfiles

Woocommerce: I am wodnering if awebooking pluging has any  integration with woocommerce because some woocommerce features like coupons and my credit card payments processor addon does not appear/apply on checkout. How can this be fixed?

Emails: When a booking is made, email is sent to admin and customer, How can I modify the email template?, the Email section on awebooking doesn't show existing modifyable template as I saw in here https://docs.awethemes.com/awebooking-3.0/free-awebooking/email-notifica.... Only title and option to add additional text shows up on the settings page.

User Profile: I installed User Profile addon, and I expected that When a customer is completing an order, a user account should automatically be created with the customer details and email of account setup with details sent to customer. login password ie either created during signup or automatically generated which isn't the case. How then does a customer manage their booking when an account wasn't generated on order?.

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 10/22/2018 - 22:09

Hello Ceonwa,

We are very sorry for this inconveniece. We miss your topic somehow. 

We are working hard on new update of Awebooking as well as add-on Awebooking WooCommerce to release them as soon as possible

About email issue, please check your email. User Profile problem, I will convey your report to our developer to fix it for you immediately 

Sorry again for our mistake

Best Regards,