You are here

kmclaude
Wed, 10/03/2018 - 09:26
How to add new button to the checkout page

Good Day,

I would like to add a button to the checkout page that as the resume of the booking information. So that client can switch to another page directly instead of going through the menu.

How can I go about it?

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Wed, 10/03/2018 - 22:22

Hello

Could you explain more

We do not understand your idea

kmclaude
Thu, 10/04/2018 - 11:42

When done with the reservation, and after checking out.

I would like to add a button on the last page that display the reservation details (in my case the “checkout-2/? ” page)

When reservation done at the end of the process I am stuck on the page and the only way to move to another page is through the menu on top. (in my case I would like to use another button that can open the room page.)

Image title

Andy's picture
AndyStaff
Fri, 10/05/2018 - 00:55

Hi there,

You can override template via child-theme by this file: plugins\awebooking\templates\checkout\thankyou.php

Activate hillter-child and copy/paste the above file to themes\hillter-child\awebooking\checkout\thankyou.php

Now you can add anything to this file. I can add a button for you, just you complete 2 steps above.

kmclaude
Fri, 10/05/2018 - 04:02

I activated the hillter child-theme however I can't find out where to access the plugins\awebooking\templates\checkout\thankyou.php, is it Through FTP

Andy's picture
AndyStaff
Fri, 10/05/2018 - 06:32

Image title

You need to access FTP or give me your account.

Andy's picture
AndyStaff
Sun, 10/07/2018 - 22:15

Hi Kmclaude,

Have a nice week!

Please private message for FTP account now!

I add a button to redirect to Check availability page for you. Check it again.

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 10/22/2018 - 23:27

Hello Amo Isaac,

Yes, please create a new topic and clarify your issue with detail account information

Also, please check again. We could not access your website

Please check if we are blocked in your country? Our IP is 116.107.15.46