You are here

goalmarketing's picture
goalmarketing
Mon, 07/23/2018 - 12:31
Problem with Awebooking

My problem appears to be Awebooking. Bought your theme on themeforest and as soon as installed already broke.. Had to revert manually to 3.0.6 (the only old version that I could find) as suggested on another topic.

When installing using the file from themeforest, the awebooking installed is the one from wp repository, so I never got it to work because the awebooking downloaded was 3.0. So at the moment is reverted to 3.0.6.

I need you to fix this problem, also because I need the premium addons that comes with it.
Ical addon is a most since airbnb and booking.com connections are needed and stated on themeforest that this plugin came free.

Regards,

Tiago
Goalmarketing

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 07/23/2018 - 22:37

Hello there,

We are updating Awebooking's premium add-ons. New version of Hillter 3.0.0 has been release (compatible with Awebooking 3.1.x)

So, you can update theme and Awebooking now. However, we are updating Awebooking premium add-ons

So, please give us a bit more time 

Thank you!

goalmarketing's picture
goalmarketing
Tue, 08/07/2018 - 10:24

Hello, any news on this?

goalmarketing's picture
goalmarketing
Wed, 08/08/2018 - 09:15

Thank you for the payment plugin link.

Any ETA for ical sync?

Regards,

Tiago

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Thu, 08/09/2018 - 03:11

Hello,

We have not completed yet. However, iCalendar add-on is not included with Hillter

Upon purchase Hillter, you will get 4 premium add-ons: Awebooking Payment, Awebooking WooCommerce, Awebooking Simple Reservation and Awebooking formbuilder

goalmarketing's picture
goalmarketing
Fri, 09/14/2018 - 06:06

Hello,

Is the plugin and all the addons that come with it safe to update from the themeforest most recent download?

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Tiago

goalmarketing's picture
goalmarketing
Fri, 09/14/2018 - 06:56

Please provide a new download link for the premium addons included.. the previously link has expired.

Also since you stated that Ical is not included, how can I purchase individually? Do I have to purchase a "Yearly Access"? I think it is too much since I only need this plugin in particulary... Please clarify.

Regards,

Tiago

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 11/05/2018 - 21:35

Hello Preety

Please create a new topic, update to the latest version of Awebooking so we can see your issue

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Tue, 11/06/2018 - 22:31

Hello Preety

1) Please try to update the latest version of Hillter 3.0.3. You are still using version 3.0.1

2) Please wait for version 3.2 (new feature Multi Rate will be added)

Thank you!

Andy's picture
AndyStaff
Mon, 11/12/2018 - 22:22

Hi there,

I fix that for you. Pls check it again.

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Tue, 11/13/2018 - 22:28

Hello

Currently, our plugin does not support this feature because there is not only 1 room-type

So, resered date could not be hidden in check availability form

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Wed, 11/14/2018 - 02:12

Hello Preety

You misunderstood about Enhance calendar add-on. It show calendar in specific room-type page, not the calendar in check avai form. And please creat a new topic if you have any other question as we mentioned above.

Sorry Goalmarketing for this inconvenience

Topic locked