You are here

gaurav kumar
Thu, 11/02/2017 - 01:03
Issue with installing demo content

Hi guys! I just try to install demo content for my Hillter theme and got an issue that looks like:

Begin unzip import file

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class store.room_type does not exist' in /var/www/html/play/tranquility/wp-content/plugins/awebooking/vendor/awethemes/container/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:729Stack trace:#0 /var/www/html/play/tranquility/wp-content/plugins/awebooking/vendor/awethemes/container/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(729): ReflectionClass->__construct('store.room_type')#1 /var/www/html/play/tranquility/wp-content/plugins/awebooking/vendor/awethemes/container/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(608): Illuminate\Container\Container->build('store.room_type')#2 /var/www/html/play/tranquility/wp-content/plugins/awebooking/vendor/awethemes/container/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(575): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve('store.room_type')#3 /var/www/html/play/tranquility/wp-content/themes/hillter.theme/functions.php(70): Illuminate\Container\Container->make('store.room_type')#4 [internal function]: hillter_import_theme_options(Array, '/var/www/h in /var/www/html/play/tranquility/wp-content/plugins/awebooking/vendor/awethemes/container/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 729

Could you please help me with it?

Andy's picture
AndyStaff
Thu, 11/02/2017 - 22:19

Hi there,

Please give me your site account. I'll check it and install for you.

Thanks.