You are here

pdomalis
Tue, 10/31/2017 - 05:05
Awe date element at contact form 7 does not appear in the form

The awe date element worked fine in the contact form 7 as soon as the front page is not translated to another language. When I add a duplicate page with greek and translated to english, the awe date element suddently disappeared in both languages. An there is no error in the console and in the html code there is no input date tag in this div.

I attached you also the booking form I have created in the back-end and the point where I place the awe date elements. Booking form[EN]=the english version of booking form. Booking form[GR]= the greek version of booking form.

Please inform me if you need anything else

Thanks a lot

Image title

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Tue, 10/31/2017 - 05:08

Hi,
Firstly, please check this https://awethemes.com/forum/general-support/1779 to keep your account information private

Please do not public your account

And what is your site url?

pdomalis
Tue, 10/31/2017 - 05:38
cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Wed, 11/01/2017 - 00:40

Hi there

For temporary solution, please use date field of contact form or install plugin contact form 7 datepicker, 

We will update this issue in later version

Thank you very much for your report 

pdomalis
Wed, 11/01/2017 - 09:15

I haven't update the theme yet and I wil not do it because I have read too many issues from others after updating your theme. So I will not proceed to the update except if you guarantee that my site will work properly after updating the theme. Are you going to fix this bug in the current version of the theme?

Andy's picture
AndyStaff
Thu, 11/02/2017 - 05:31

Hi there,

I've fixed it for you. Please check it again (in EN).

Thanks.

pdomalis
Thu, 11/02/2017 - 05:36

Sorry but I don't want to add an extra plugin for the datepicker. Can you fix the bug with the awe date? If yes please proceed and fix it. That's what I asked you. If not please remove any plugins that you have installed to the back-end.

Andy's picture
AndyStaff
Fri, 11/03/2017 - 00:44

Hi there,

I installed plugin WPide to access your files instead of the FTP account. You can remove it.

I've fixed some bugs in the plugin Hillter require because Contact form 7 changed.

Now, Awe Date is normally.

You can check it in Book form [EN].

Image title

Thanks.

pdomalis
Fri, 11/03/2017 - 04:16

I had put some css to change the style of the awe date element. Can you inform me where exactly does your awe date inherits this style? If you notice at the arrows that change the month there are another arrows in front of them! This style looks the same with another datepicker plugin. So please be more specific so as to understand what is happening with the style. The style that has now the awe date is completely different from the old one. And it does not match with the theme's style.

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Fri, 11/03/2017 - 23:45

Hi,

Our dev has just added some custom CSS in Customize > Additional CSS. However, you have to customize more to style it. We do not provide support in this case because it is extra customization 

pdomalis
Mon, 11/06/2017 - 06:23

Thanks for the help. I made all the changes to the css and works as I wanted.