You are here

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Tue, 10/17/2017 - 07:25
Translate words

Hi.

I contact because I don't know how I could translate the words selected in the captured added in the message.

I'll be waiting for response.

Thanks.

Image title

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Tue, 10/17/2017 - 23:18

Hi Galerna,

Please translate both theme and Awebooking plugin 

Some text strings are located in the plugin

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Wed, 10/18/2017 - 12:56

Ok, so I will translate directly in the plugin or with the language file.

In the other hand, I would like to ask you if it's possible to get a price depending on :

1. The variation of prices according to high, medium or low season
2. Children up to 3 years old are free
3. Price different for rent of 2 or 4 people

I check the availabitly module and I think that it is not possible use that type of criteria. Is it?

If that was not possible, I would like to know how to delete availabily block in the right to add a table of prices below of the content.

That's all, regards.

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Wed, 10/18/2017 - 23:34

Hi,

Regarding your request 1+3 => we are working on this new premium add-on. You can please wait for us and consider to purchase this add on if you need

request 2: We will consider this option but we do not make sure that we will develop this feature 

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Thu, 10/19/2017 - 05:47

Hi.

Ok, I will wait unti the new premium add-on is ready.

But, until that, how could I disable / not showing the availabily block?, is the block sitted in the up right zone of every rooms page.

Regards¡.

vananhStaff
Thu, 10/19/2017 - 22:39

Hi Galerna, I don't understand your words:  "availability block", what that mean? A screenshot would be easy imagine :)

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Fri, 10/20/2017 - 06:36

Hi again.

I mean the "availability box". I added you a capture of our web.

I would like to disable until the module to manage the points indicated (1. The variation of prices according to high, medium or low season, 2. Children up to 3 years old are free, 3. Price different for rent of 2 or 4 people).

Until that plugin / module was published I would like not showing the "availability box".

Image title

That's all, regards¡.

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Fri, 10/20/2017 - 07:26

I thought that the awebooking-rules were not developed yet as I read this in previous answers : "Regarding your request 1+3 => we are working on this new premium add-on. You can please wait for us and consider to purchase this add on if you need"

So I could configure new rules about :

1. The variation of prices according to high, medium or low season
2. Children up to 3 years old are free
3. Price different for rent of 2 or 4 people

I installed that plugin but I don't know hot to configure that three points.

Could you help to set up that points?

Regards¡.

vananhStaff
Fri, 10/20/2017 - 22:52

Now it done, you can found official document at: http://docs.awethemes.com/awebooking/premium-plugins/rule/

Just create a rule first, then create a "Rate" and assign that rate with a rule.

But your #2 still wait for us upgrade the core. There's no option for years old of child at this time.

vananhStaff
Sun, 10/22/2017 - 12:05

You're running on AweBOoking 2.x?

vananhStaff
Sun, 10/22/2017 - 22:44

Seem we have misunderstanding, I send to you a premium addon ONLY support awebooking 3.x :( 

If you need build condition for pricing and availability you need upgrade to 3.x and use with "awebooking-rules".

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Mon, 10/23/2017 - 07:59

Hi again.

I update AweBooking 3.0 (Versión 3.0.0-beta9) but now I get an error : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/laslugas/public_html/casalapiedra.es/wp-content/plugins/awebooking/awebooking.php on line 73

I can not use the plugin now. I have to update it again so I think that there is a problem with that plugin.

So what do you recomend me to use both plugins?.

Regards.

vananhStaff
Mon, 10/23/2017 - 11:17

THat errors because you're use PHP version 5.3 or less than. Upgrade to 5.6 or 7.x.

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Mon, 10/23/2017 - 12:33

Hi.

I updated again the plugin Awebookin versión 3.0.0-beta9 and I've updated PHP version first to 5.6 but when I refreshed my websiste, I've realized that the web lost all rooms that I have configured.

Is this normal?, how could I restore the rooms that I have configured or I have to insert again all data?.

Can I export and import the rooms?.

Regards¡.

vananhStaff
Mon, 10/23/2017 - 12:30

We have provide a plugin to migrate from v2 to v3 but currently it not work as expected. If you don't have any data just reinsert again (sorry about). Otherwise reinstall v2.

I'll alway here to support you.

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Mon, 10/23/2017 - 13:12

Ok, no problem, I can disable the plugin 3.0.0-beta9 and activated to get the room data.

I've insertad the the three original rooms with it's data, save them, added images but now the rooms don't appear. The rooms only are displayed if I chagen to the AweBooking plugin Versión 2.8.6.

What's the problem to restore the displaying of the rooms with the new plugin update and Awebooking Rules?

You could see that now in the booking rooms page, nothing is displayed : http://casalapiedra.es/reservas/

I send you the access data if you need to check out something.

And after that, the buttom "Rules" doesn't work so I don't know how to configure prices for additional nights tos adults and children (10 €/dia and 5€/día (3-14 años)) and other rule that apply a price depending the season of the year. Could configure an example that allow me to configure an addtional price depending about additional nights, children and price depending season please?

Regards¡.

vananhStaff
Mon, 10/23/2017 - 23:38

I can't access your site without your access.

vananhStaff
Thu, 10/26/2017 - 22:56

HI, in v3, we removed the reservation page. We have a widget or shortcode [awebooking_check_form] to show check available form in your page.

Also, seem you want custom price depend years old of child, it can't be right now but can be in next release at next weekend. The price depending the session you may custom price on the calendar or create the rule at: http://casalapiedra.es/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=awebooking_rule

then apply that rule with a rate.

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Fri, 10/27/2017 - 05:34

Hi.

I checked out that but if I use the plugin Versión 3.0.0-beta9 I lose the reservation pages rooms, so, I can not display that pages as I have now with Versión 2.8.6 AweBooking so I will have to stay in this way.

Now, we have activated again Versión 2.8.6 AweBooking but now I can't see the system of pictures in the middle of every room page like they were displayed in the web previous to the installation of the plugins you recommended me or as the pictures are showed in this page : http://demo.awethemes.com/hillter/room_type/couple-room/

Image title

In the other hand, how I could add the data to create the Tabs "Amenities" and "Extra Services" like in the demo http://demo.awethemes.com/hillter/room_type/couple-room/. I tried to add these from the options of "Habitation data" but I can display it.

That's all, regards¡.

vananhStaff
Mon, 10/30/2017 - 00:20

Our demo is currently running with awebooking 3.0. I can't help you much if you sitll in v2, we discontinue with this.

Version 2 have big trouble in core about price calculate, availability of rooms, we can't find that bugs so rewrite new v3.

If v3 have anything you unhappy, pls tell me to improve.

Galerna's picture
Galerna
Mon, 10/30/2017 - 11:55

Hi again.

Ok, we solved the problem with images in room pages but I would like to know.

(1) If if install the plugin v3, I can't see the rooms pages displayed in the page as profiles (http://casalapiedra.es/reservas/), like the rooms were displayed after installing the plugin v3 of booking.

Example:

Rooms page displayed using plugin v2

Image title

Rooms page displayed using plugin v3 (How could display the rooms profiles??. The page of bookings is the same)

Image title

I don't what is the problem and how we could fix that problem.

How could we use the v3 plugin version of bookin and diaplay the rooms as when is active de v2 plugin version.

(2) Also I asked you about how I could add the data to create the Tabs "Amenities" and "Extra Services" like in the demo http://demo.awethemes.com/hillter/room_type/couple-room/. I tried to add these from the options of "Habitation data" but I can display it. So using v3 booking version the booking page don't display the rooms, so I can't access the profile rooms.

I sent you the data to access the web because I don't know what happened after modifying the booking plugins.

Regards.

vananhStaff
Mon, 10/30/2017 - 23:25

I see you use Hillter v1 it not compatibility with new awebooking v3. Get latest version of Hillter in themeforest and refresh new install. You will see your site same with our demo.

"Amenities" and "Services" supported in v3, so in room-type edit page, you will see place to add/remove that.