You are here

teddy Tannous
Fri, 08/18/2017 - 13:23
How to configure AweBooking Plugin

Hello,

You have my FTP identifiers, my Wordpresse BO in my user account, as well as the url of my site: http://gites-rocher-tourterelles.com/

I am sorry but I can not set up the Awebooking module.

The documentation does not say how to set up and configure:

- the availability form> it is on my homepage but the check button does not send anywhere

- how and where to display search results

- how to book and pay

- the paypal module is missing

For now, I'm pretty disappointed because I'm in the blur.

I would like to point out that this documentation: (https://awethemes.com/docs/awebooking) has nothing to do with my current Awebooking back office. And the new link of the Beta 3 version refers to a very incomplete documentation that does not allow me to succeed.

I really need your help

thank you

teddy Tannous
Fri, 08/18/2017 - 14:21

I managed to configure the module while walking on the forum.

Thank you. The opinions of others are important.

Now I need to set up the Paypal module.

Can you please tell me

Thank you

teddy Tannous
Fri, 08/18/2017 - 14:58

Hello,

In the "awe-booking-check" page> how to make please for:

- remove: "Author: admin2129 No Comments" just below "AWE CHECK AVAILABLE"

- translate into English: "AWE CHECK AVAILABLE"

- translate into English: "An error occurred while processing your request."

- translate to English: "No Room types were found matching your selection."

In fact, the question seems more general> how to translate in French all the texts of the module Awebooking? They are not present in Loco translate.

For example :

FIRST NAME *, LAST NAME *, EMAIL, ADDRESS *, PHONE *, WEBA, BOOKING COST, CONFIRM BOOKING, BOOKING COST, CONFIRM BOOKING, LIST OF ROOMS, WEBA CHECKOUT, Booking for La Grande Arche, ...

thanks again

teddy Tannous
Fri, 08/18/2017 - 15:03

Hello,

I also have the worries of missing pictos in the form of reservation. Can you fix this problem please.

Thank you

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Sun, 08/20/2017 - 22:39

Hi Teddy,

As we check your account and see that you purchased our Hillter which includes Awebooking

Please update the theme first

Our newest version of Hillter is 2.0.3 (it includes newest Awebooking also)

And, please check this docs http://docs.awethemes.com/awebooking/ (the link above is documentation of old Awebooking)

This new Awebooking is a free package https://wordpress.org/plugins/awebooking/

Premium features are being developed, and we will notify you as soon as we finish (you purchase Hillter so you will get those premium features free)

teddy Tannous
Mon, 08/21/2017 - 14:13

Thank you for your intervention.

So I will install the new version of Hillter is 2.0.3 (it includes the latest AweBooking equally.

- How to install the update. Where is she ?

- I have been on my Envato account> Should I download the Wordpress (zip) file? I did this, but an error message tells me that the installation failed. That the destination file already exists.

- where to find and how to install please the new version of Hillter is 2.0.3?

- will all my CSS changes, will my Loco translations be retained?

thanks again

teddy Tannous
Mon, 08/21/2017 - 14:15

Image title

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 08/21/2017 - 23:02

Hi,

You download the newest version of Hillter 2.0.3 on Themeforest https://themeforest.net/item/hillter-responsive-hotel-booking-for-wordpr...

To update, your remove/delete the old version of Hillter then install new package as normal (folder name is hillter)

All your own custom CSS and loco translate will be lost. You should back up to update and compare later

teddy Tannous
Fri, 08/25/2017 - 12:19

Hello,

- As you told me, I downloaded the latest Hillter version on the link: https://themeforest.net/item/hillter-responsive-hotel-booking-for-wordpr...

- Since the back office of WP, there is an error message "there is already a version of Hillter. You can not install Hillter"

- Where do I delete the old version of Hillter please? On the FTP server?

- If so, should i delete the hillter 2.0.2 folder?

- Should I also delete the hillter.theme folder, and replace it with the new hillter.theme file downloaded from the link: https://themeforest.net/item/hillter-responsive-hotel-booking-for-wordpr...  ?    is it this ?

- What should I do with the hillter-child folder ?? What is it used for ?

- You tell me to download my css and my loco translations. Should I also do this from the FTP server? Can you please tell me where are the CSS and Loco translate files?

- In the WP back office, what is the HILLTER menu> Theme settings> Import / Export? What is Export Data? Is it also a backup that I can copy / paste to the newly installed theme?

- Should I copy / paste all Custom CSS

- In the furum, you wrote a warning for the Awebooking version. For customers of the Hillter theme, you say not to update Awebooking. What should I do now ?  if I install the Hillter theme, is it to solve my translation problems encountered in Awebooking?

- About the Paypal payment module. Will it be available in my theme?

Thanks for your feedback.

Image title

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Sat, 08/26/2017 - 00:15

- You just need to delete all Hillter theme folders => then download newest version of Hillter => upload and change the folder name as before updating

- Child theme is used for customizing theme, if you do not customize anything, you can delete it 

- About Custom CSS, you can copy your custom code CSS and save somewhere, so you can compare and update when installing new version

- Loco translate => you can check the file direcroty when creating template 

- Payment => This is a premium feature of Awebooking. If you want, we will send you first

teddy Tannous
Sat, 08/26/2017 - 05:28

Hello,

My site is about to be delivered to the customer. I am not acting on the transmitted procedure. The steps are not accurate enough for my skill level.

2 solutions please:

Solution 1) Can you tell me more precise step-by-step procedure to update the theme Hillter 2.0.3. This in order to be sure not to lose all the images and text of my site.

When you say "delete all Hillter theme folders"> does that mean you delete it:

- hillter 2.0.2

- hillter-child

- hillter-theme

When you say "download the latest version of Hillter"> you want to say from the back office of WP?

When you say "download and change the folder name before updating"> what folder should I change the name? Where do I upgrade?

Please, take the time to explain the step by step procedure

Solution 2) Otherwise, I sent you the FTP access codes and WP back office. Can you perform the update.

teddy Tannous
Sat, 08/26/2017 - 05:36

Hello,

For the Paypal payment module. What do you mean by :

- This is a premium feature of Awebooking  > do I have to pay?

- If you want, we will send you first > yes I want. Can I have it now?

Thank you

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Fri, 09/01/2017 - 06:39

Hi,

We are about to update Awebooking. This newly-updated Awebooking version 3.0-beta4 is major update, in which we refactor code API. It requires PHP 5.6 and higher

If you are using our previous version (beta3) with our premium features, please do not update to version 3.0-beta4.

We'll release new premiums shortly and guide how to upgrade

If not, you can update to fix your above issue

Regards,