You are here

latelierchimerique
Tue, 08/15/2017 - 13:07
Book Room

Hi,

I would like to redirect my reservation on another url, when I click on "Book Room" on the "Check Availability" page I'm redirect to the home page. How can i change the url of that button ? I don't find the button because on the page they're just a text bloc with [awebooking_check_availability]

Thank you.

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 08/21/2017 - 22:33

Hi,

Sorry for the late respond

You need to set page for Booking Informations and Confirm Booking 

Image title

Or you can use shortcodes (check this http://docs.awethemes.com/awebooking/free-awebooking/shortcodes/)

latelierchimerique
Thu, 08/24/2017 - 06:13

Thanks for your respond, but I already check on this page, I would like to redirect the "Book room" button to my airbnb page, for people to book on airbnb, because I need some times to upgrade my website with woocommerce and reservation directly on the website, so while I'm finishing this I would like to redirect the button to airbnb, if it's possible ?

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Fri, 08/25/2017 - 03:27

The best way is building a Booking button with Visual Composer and redirect link to the target site/page. 

If you overridte template form of AweBooking, it is quite difficult to customize to transfer some values like Arrival Date, Departure Date, Childrent, Adults to new site/page (and this is out of our support scope, you will have to customize by yourself or hire freelancer to do it)