You are here

45 posts / 0 new
Last post
sintur
Fri, 09/08/2017 - 10:33

we bougth and installed Hillter on July, today the plugin awebooking asked for an update, that we done.

Unfortunately, the php version of our server doesn't support the new version of awebooking and so we remain without the plugin.

So we need a download for the file of the old version of this plugin

Please help us asap

Thanks

Stefano

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Fri, 09/22/2017 - 00:52

which exactly the version's name do you want?

sensono
Mon, 12/04/2017 - 13:34

Hey cindy i need the awebooking plugin full versión, the system ask me for an updato but, i think it goes to the light versiion, please help, reservation from rooms are not working properly

sensono
Fri, 10/27/2017 - 15:15

Hello, How could i download the full Awebooking plugin, i had purchased hillter

sensono
Fri, 10/27/2017 - 15:26

I has purchased hillter because i though woocommerce integration were still working, is necesary for me because we use an woccomerce payment integration for resolve that in my country, please can you help me with this integration? Maybe you could specify that woocommerce ins not integrated anymore, it was a buyer mistake, but i read that you could provide the woocommerce integration for hilter buyers, it is possible that you can help me, i will be forever grateful and become number 1 fan, thanks

bilal aslan
Wed, 11/15/2017 - 05:09

I bought this product 7 months ago, and I'm looking at it now for free, this unfairness i paid for it money... please please give me the featured version, for awebooking.

sensono
Wed, 12/13/2017 - 16:23

hi cindy, where can we find the full version?

dnarvaezn
Wed, 10/03/2018 - 14:04

I bought hilter theme with you, since the last week Awebooking plugin calculate the prices of the rooms in 0 when i try to filter from 31 to 1 every month

I continued using the previous version

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Wed, 10/03/2018 - 22:32

Hello Dnarvaezn

Please create a new topic

Which version of Awebooking and Hillter are you using?

dnarvaezn
Thu, 10/04/2018 - 00:23

i am using 2.8.3, until the last week all function ok my url is https://casanaturahotel.com/awe-booking-check/

Select since 31 to 1 of every month and the calculate is $

Image title

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Thu, 10/04/2018 - 22:42

Hello,

Sorry but we do not support old version 2.x anymore. This bug could not be fixed in old version yet. That's why we have to re-develop a new version

You please consider to update version 3.x  of Awebooking 

dnarvaezn
Thu, 10/04/2018 - 22:53

we have connected towebooking with other tools, and we see that the new version changes the base tables, do we have a not so recent one that corrects that error?

Pages