You are here

nonack
Fri, 05/12/2017 - 13:10
URGENT BUG

Hi I create a promo for MAY and put the rooms in no available on JUNE and OTHER MONTHS, and still appear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check

Reservation on JUNE appear the room and this not should happend: http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2490031/af9c8ca9868c85a678207ca91...

BACK of the Awebooking: 

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2490040/4b876a089e926dc1c7c20fb77...

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 05/15/2017 - 00:21

Hi all,

Currently, we stop repairing the current version because there are so many bugs. We are in the process of developing the other version instead. It's free version and will be submited to WordPress.org. It also contains some new Premium features which is not available in the current version. We are trying so hard to release the new version in this May.

We will send you that version immediately when it's finished.

nonack
Mon, 05/15/2017 - 11:59

Ca you verify this please?

I made a promotion and people are making reservation for other months!!!

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 05/15/2017 - 23:11

Sorry but we currently stop support for old version because we want to focus on new version so that it can be released as soon as possible

valcampos
Mon, 05/22/2017 - 07:46

My site does not load on the Iphone and on my Ipad. Please, can you help me?

valcampos
Mon, 05/22/2017 - 07:50

How to translate automatic forms messages?

I also need to translate the buttons, links, menu items...

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 05/22/2017 - 22:46

Hi Valcampos,

Currently, we stop repairing the current version of Awebooking because there are so many bugs. We are in the process of developing the other version instead. It's free version and will be submited to WordPress.org. It also contains some new Premium features which is not available in the current version. We are trying so hard to release the new version as soon as possible. Then, we will update Hillter

About your issue, please create new topic for better follow up then we will check if your problem relates to Awebooking or not

valcampos
Wed, 05/24/2017 - 19:09

Hi Cindy,
I bought this Hilter Theme because I intend to manager my booking in the Awebooking.
As I did not know those problems when I bought the Hilter Theme I am considering cancel it.
Is there any alternative different from my request of refunde?

Supporter's picture
SupporterStaff
Fri, 05/26/2017 - 04:06

Hi there, 

Currently, our booking is disabled on Codecanyon. We're in the process of developing the other version, it's free version and will be submited to WordPress.org. It also contain some premium new features which is not available in the older version.

However, if you're still satisfied about our theme, let contact envato to refund money.

Thanks.

valcampos
Wed, 08/16/2017 - 05:02

Is the new version available? What link, please.

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Wed, 08/16/2017 - 22:57

Hi Valcampos.

Our new Awebooking is available already. You can download here https://wordpress.org/plugins/awebooking/

We are working on premium features. We will release them as soon as we finish

Please follow up to get information about premium features

Please check new Awebooking's features carefully before updating. There will be an import function to help you transfer your data. However, only ~80% of your data can be imported, you have to re-build the rest manually

(remember to back up before update, also)