You are here

nonack
Wed, 05/03/2017 - 10:13
WOOCOMMERCE UPDATE

Hi!

i Cannot update the Woocommerce plugin, because it i do that it doesnt work. Also i have asked you about the coupons that i cannot use it on the system.

Would you help me with this?

THanks

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Wed, 05/03/2017 - 23:33

Hi,

Please do not update WooCommerce because it will cause conflict btw Awebooking and WooCommerce

Please use WooCommerce version 2.6.14

About the coupon, we do not understand. Please explain more.

However, please note that we only support default settings. We do not provide support for customer's own customization

nonack
Fri, 05/05/2017 - 08:55

Hi! Thanks for the answer.

I am using version 2.6.14. 

I will explain the problem with steps:

1) In Woocommerce i create a coupon.

2) When i go to billing information I have the option to add a coupon. 

3) I put the coupon and it appear a sign that says that the coupon was enter right, so the discount should be apply.

4) If i go down to the final price of the rooms i check that the price is still the same and is not making any discount. So imagine that customer will be confused about this,because they enter a coupon disccount.

5) If i continue to the payment, i see on the payment platform that i am having the discount.,

So the problem is that the website is not showing me the discount coupon. It only apper in the payment platform.

Let me knopw if you understand me please.

Esteban

nonack
Fri, 05/05/2017 - 09:00

ALso the billing information is in english, and there is nothing to translate....

Why this?

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Sun, 05/07/2017 - 22:34

Hi,

Firstly, we cannot log in your site with the account you sent us

Then, please make sure that you are using newest version of the theme 1.13.7 and plugin Awebooking 2.8.6 

About coupon, we offer option "Discount" in each room type. Why didn't you use it?

In Hillter, WooCommerce is used for Awebooking (hotel booking purpose) only. It cannot be used for both hotel and shop

To translate, please use plugin Loco or WPML (multilanguage) 

Check this http://awethemes.com/docs/awebooking#pid-393

nonack
Wed, 05/10/2017 - 19:50

Hi!

I have Awebooking 2.8.6 and Theme 1.13.7

The problem with the discount is that with a coupon i can send it to email of client and can put the discount on the complete purchase, it doesnt matter with room it is, so the idea is this to work well right?

Why i cannot update woocommerce?

I used to use the coupon and no i cannot use it any more. I know about translation....anyway is full 100% spanish woocomerce and appear in english.

nonack
Fri, 05/12/2017 - 11:04
cindy's picture
cindyStaff
Mon, 05/15/2017 - 00:04

Hi Nonack,

Currently, we stop repairing the current version because there are so many bugs. We are in the process of developing the other version instead. It's free version and will be submited to WordPress.org. It also contains some new premium features which is not available in the current version. We are trying so hard to release the new version in this May.

We will send you that version immediately when it's finished.