You are here

stanitow
Mon, 02/20/2017 - 13:58
Display issues with Chrome

Good evening,

It would be a pleasure if I could receive your support on that one.

On Chrome, the intro screen overlays the next section when scrolling down, while the problem is not showing on Firefox or Safari.

Because the intro screen overlays a part of my "About" section when scrolling down, I have to play with a section I was actually not using (the map section), and place it in between in order to show the "About" kind of correctly.

The theme and this section navigation works perfectly on Firefox and Safari, but not on Chrome. I have tried everything since months unfortunately without luck, I hope I can fix this with your help. 

Thanks a lot in advance,
Stan

hattt13's picture
hattt13Staff
Tue, 02/21/2017 - 00:04

Hi there.

Please give me your screenshot this bug. It's easier for me. Thanks.

stanitow
Tue, 02/21/2017 - 12:30

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

Here is a screenshot on Chrome, showing that the intro page overlays the About page (which is actually the third section) when scrolling.
Because of this, I placed the Map section right after the intro screen in order to make the page go downer. However the page is still overlayed and the Map section isn't showing as you will see. 

Image title

Here is a screenshot made on Firefox, showing that all 3 sections are perfectly shown.

Image title

The goal is to be able to go from Intro screen to the next page without overlaying it on Chrome, with 1. Intro > 2.Map > 3.About as result.

Thanks a lot!
Stan

hattt13's picture
hattt13Staff
Sun, 02/26/2017 - 23:38

Hi there. 

Please check again in firefox. You can watch screen image: 

Image title

This is why firefox faulty HTML tag attributes not create height auto. And in chrome you can see:

Image title

you can add the code css to fix in chrome:

height: 100% !important;

Thanks

stanitow
Mon, 02/27/2017 - 12:07

Awesome, the issue is fixed!

Thanks a lot for having taken the time and for your great support. 

Stan.